Clean Flyfishing ©The waters fished by us and by our course participants are all located in the most substantial nature reserves and conservation areas of the Alpine Foreland and North Alpine region. They are stocked once or twice a year sustainably and as appropriate for local conditions. Almost all of these waters are of drinkable quality and run through unique but also very delicate habitats. We consider this both a privilege and a responsibility. The protection and conservation of these assets for future generations is our highest concern.
CLEAN FLYFISHING© is an initiative of the Fliegenfischerschule Oberbayern for the sustainable protection of our waters. In order to actively contribute to the long-term conservation of these delicate ecosystems both for us and for the native wildlife, we’ve laid out rules of behavior for us and our participants that go above and beyond legal requirements and which should be considered binding:
- As fly fishers, we are privileged to be allowed to make use of the habitats of many, in some cases, endangered animal and plant species. This demands respect!
- We consider it our duty to pass on these valuable ecosystems to future generations intact. This requires a significant sense of responsibility!
- Professional, careful handling of all fish types and sizes is an absolute must!!
- Aside from our footprints, NOTHING is left behind near/in the water!
- Fishing without barbed hooks is a matter of course.
- Minimum landing sizes, fishing seasons, equipment regulations as well as local requirements and prohibitions are binding!